Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday in Austin

I was apparently confused about dates and Johnny's follow up appointment is Tuesday, not Monday, so we will be here in Austin at least an extra day.

The neighborhood association here had a garage sale yesterday, so we put some things out.  Not a very focused effort, but we did get rid of some things and made about $150.  Not too bad for a thrown together effort.  We took some of the leftovers to Goodwill and called it a day.  I think I'm going to try putting some things on Craigslist.  The only issue is that we're heading back to Arkansas, so I'm not quite sure how to manage the logistics of everything.

I've been trying to find a small computer desk that we can use in the 5th wheel for our desktop computer.  It's a great computer and while we know we eventually need to replace it with a better laptop, for right now it might make more sense to find a workable desk.  

The forecast is for rain here tonight / tomorrow morning... keep your fingers crossed.  We will gladly take any extra rain the rest of the country would like to share!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and your spirit. Have a safe journey back to Arkansas. And thanks for visiting my blog and leaving good wishes.

    ReplyDelete