Thursday, December 2, 2010

Warmer and Sunny Today

It was much warmer and sunny today here at Millwood Landing.  That made the day much more pleasant because I had lots of errands to run. 

Most important on the list was Sage had an appointment at the spa for a bath, haircut and pedicure.  She did good and the ladies at Petsmart in Texarkana did a great job.  She looks like she lost 10 lbs!  While we were there we picked up a new doggie bed.  Sage seems to like her new bed!  She's been in pretty much the same position since we got home...  If only there was sound so you could hear her snoring!


I also picked up a new Christmas tree to replace our old one.  When I took it out of the box several limbs fell off and would not stay on, so off to Wally World we went for a new one.  I picked up some groceries while I was there.  I think we'll have beef stew tomorrow for dinner.

Hopefully I'll get the tree up tomorrow and some other things organized.

3 comments:

  1. Puppy dogs love their doggie beds, don't they? Sage looks very comfortable.

    Thank you for the very nice and helpful comment. I will be anxious to see how you make out with the Antenna/Amp setup. If you do have time, I would appreciate a report. Thank you again.

    Carol - are you the Carol K that started following my blog today? If so, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol...thanks for your comment on my blog today. I am enjoying reading yours from the beginning. I know the feeling about moving stuff from house to 5er....I just took all the stuff I had duplicates of and put in trailer...simplified my S&B home and didn't have to buy much for the condo on wheels. We are not ready to retire (financially) and mostly just not ready to leave our home for good. I love what you said about selling vs. leasing...we will travel a bit and see if we want to do the full time thing in the future. Our jobs are flexible...we're both self-employed. So that's a plus for both worlds for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! Glad to see you guys on my blog comments today :) I loved the cathedral and couldn't believe anyone would want to tear it down! I made me remember how much fun it was to be a kid. That guy has it right! It's not what the neighbors think that matters, it's that you live life the way you want to, having fun and doing things that make you happy. Plus, what he's created isn't hurting anyone...well, maybe some snooty peoples' eyes ;P


    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com
    (36 year old fulltime RVer living la vida loca with a cute-butt husband and a stink-butt dog!)

    ReplyDelete